Using mobilePLUS for Financial Reporting
A Packaged Mobile Data Capture Solution
mobilePLUS offers a packaged mobile asset inventory capability for your tracking needs. This solution meets the challenge many organizations face when trying to ensure that they have accurate data for their financial reporting – when they need it.
Combined with industry leading mobile hardware and RFID technologies, mobilePLUS extends the reach of your financial and business systems to quickly and accurately manage your assets and other areas needing tracking.
How Can mobilePLUS Help with Financial Reporting?
mobilePLUS eliminates the need for manually collected asset inventories by providing the User with an easy, automated way to capture current information regarding inventory. mobilePLUS uses mobile devices like scanners and tablets to capture barcodes, RFID tags or screen entries. It then integrates seamlessly with your financial and business systems to ensure that the asset data collected – that you are using for reporting and managing your organization – is accurate and current.
What are the Key Features & Benefits of using mobilePLUS for Financial Reporting Data?
- Easily select and prepare the assets / items you wish to audit with a mobile device
- Conduct your inventory work where the item is located – increasing the accuracy of the data
- Review & reconcile harvested data before final acceptance – ensuring the data you load, you trust for reporting
- Complete audit trail of activities and updates
- Automation makes the task easy & minimizes the risks of data errors – and if a task is easy, it is more likely to get done – and be done quickly
- When inventories don’t take as much time to conduct, you can lower the value threshold of the items that you track (may be in place for financial reporting) – and track even more assets
- Pre-configurable host and data setup – getting your team started quickly means you’ll start seeing a return on your investment quickly too
- Web-based communication for all Users with your existing IIS Server
- Can use a mix of markings (barcode and RFID) – no special markings required
- Can frequently use equipment already in use in operations – minimizes your up-front investment
- Packaged approach for implementation & support to make sure you are up and running quickly
- Leverages existing organization investments in equipment, databases, systems, networks
- If you have multiple sites, different configurations can be provided to different locations to meet their specific needs – without losing site of yours
- Regardless of the number of sites or departments, mobilePLUS offers a common solution for easy administration / training / data reporting
Where do I start?
The mobilePLUS bundle provides all of the components – hardware / software / services / support – for implementing a solution in your environment. Combining your existing resources – databases, networks, data/network security policies – and the mobilePLUS solution, you will be able to get started automating your inventory tasks within days – not months.
This pre-configured and bundled capability allows for a rapid implementation with low organizational investment, time and risk. And the faster you can conduct accurate inventories – the faster you’ll be generating accurate inventory pictures for your financial reports and other planning tasks.
Want to know more?
In addition to Financial Reporting, there are many tracking challenges that can benefit from using mobilePLUS. Labeling, RFID, Inventories, Surveys, Readiness are just some of the areas where mobilePLUS can help. And here are some organizations that have had Successes with the mobilePLUS solution.
While this information gives you a quick idea of what mobilePLUS is all about – we’d like to hear about what your specific data and tracking challenges are and how we may be able to help. Just send us an email or give us a call (636) 590-2900 and let’s talk.