HL Group and our partner, Ibza Consulting have completed the integration and packaging of our new Workday® Business Assets application – mobilePLUS for Workday. This new solution enables Workday users to conduct their inventories and audits much easier, faster and without errors.
Combining Workday’s published API’s and the architecture and configurability of mobilePLUS, Workday users can leverage a mobile electronic inventory solution versus the traditional approach of pen, clipboard and manual data entry.
mobilePLUS for Workday takes full advantage of the strong Android and Windows mobile options available in the market and the accuracy of barcode and RFID to make this a great option for Workday® clients.
The mobilePLUS for Workday solution provides all of the tools required in completing inventories and audits:
- Electronic exchange with Workday of all data before and after the inventory activities
- Organize and assign the inventory work for your staff & their mobile devices
- Directed activities to insure completion of all tasks – accurately
- Review and reconcile the results before giving it back to Workday
- Log of all asset items, user and event activities for reference and reporting
mobilePLUS for Workday is a fully packaged solution making going into production, easy, quick and a low risk:
- Pre-configured application for use with Workday
- Automated installation scripts for database, network and mobile devices
- Scripted training with pre-packaged data to be used as needed
- Online and telephone support for installation, go-live and ongoing use
mobilePLUS for Workday delivers key benefits that are ideal in any automation project:
- Pre-built functionality suited to your organization
- Easy and low risk to implement
- Rapid to deploy and begin enjoying ROI
Wes Haubein is the President of HL Group, Inc., a premier provider of mobile asset inventory management, RFID and supply chain solutions. He writes regularly about management, solution integration and technology.
mobilePLUS has been designed to be compatible with Workday® Financial Management public web service APIs. mobilePLUS has no affiliation with Workday® and they have not evaluated any compatibility claims made in this document.
WORKDAY®, the WORKDAY® Logo, [other Workday® Trademarks used, if any] and BUILT FOR THE FUTURE are trademarks of Workday®, Inc. registered in the United States and elsewhere. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Latest posts by Anne Hale (see all)
- Aligning Visions – Listen, Clarify, Reset & Repeat - January 24, 2020
- The Cost of Inaction in Automation - December 19, 2019
- Expectations, Communications & Pumpkin Pie - November 26, 2019